Friday, December 11, 2009

I Love the Luas


Myself & Tara are currently searching for a new gaf, the lease on our place in Terenure is up in January and I want to move closer to town, well, when I say move closer to town, I mean move past Terenure crossroads, coming from Tempelogue to Terenure is the biggest fucking nightmare in the world. You can be sitting there in that traffic for up to twenty minutes and you will have moved about 5 metres and when you get by that little bit, its is smooth sailing all the way to work. It has annoyed me to a point that I will not move anywhere south of that crossroads.

I stayed over in my mates gaf in Drundrum last night and let me tell you sleeping on a Budda Bag is not as nice as you'd think, I have never woke up so many times in my life and every time it was something different, my arm, then my chest, then back.
I got up at about quarter to nine to leave for nine, shower, shit and out the door and I realise I can get the Luas.

I was in town in, no joke, fifteen minutes . . . . . from Dundrum. This is the answer to all my problems; the idea of waiting for another poxy bus is a hideous thought. I have now got to get me a gaf on this line. How is this service going on in my city and I don't take advantage. The Luas what a great fuckin idea.

And I have to say, I love the Dog the Bounty Hunter clones they have guarding me as I trek to work, Jesus, I feel so safe with those guys around, I just want to go over and tickle them and see what they do. What do these dudes’s think is going to happen on the dangerous trip from Cowper to Windy Arbour,

I wonder if they are hiring, there is nothing that would be more therapeutic than cracking one of those batons over some scauldy little shit

No comments:

Post a Comment