Friday, December 4, 2009

Getting Ould . . . . I think!

I'm currently, aswell as working as an assistant stage manager, I'm playing the Giant & the back arse of Daisy the Cow in this years Gaiety Panto, Jack & the Beanstalk which I had done four years previously. Last time, I used to do it hungover, drunk, mad out of it, whatever and it never bothered me. Not a bother on me. We used to be up all night, off our tits and the idea of it effecting you was a joke. All you wanted was the show to end and head straight back to the pub.

Last night, I went right home after the show, was in bed by midnight and I got a solid 8 hours kip, I fell out of the bed wrecked, holding body parts. I then went into work for the lovely 11 o clock morning shows for the schools and by the end of the show I was doused in sweat and so tired I passed out in the green room for 3 fucking hours. I am physically fucked.

It is now Friday evening, I have a show at 7.30 and I am considering if I really want to go out tonight. . . . . . Its fucking Friday night, I haven't gone out all week and I am considering whether I am gonna go out tonight, what the fuck is wrong here? I just got paid yesterday, and I know really need to get fucked, I haven't got madge in about a month and a half and let me tell you, I don't feel as good as Id thought.

Let's get mouldy, gonna try and sort something out, maybe that will motivate me to get annihilated

No comments:

Post a Comment