Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bobo's of Camden St.


As I have been roped into playing one half of Daisy the Cow (the arse end) in this years, Gaiety Panto, Jack & the Beanstalk, I have been more and more driven to the finest burgers in town. It must be method acting or something but I have now visited Bobo’s of Camden Street twice this week and I am slowly coming around to the fact that they are probably the tastiest burgers your gonna find in this town.

Yes, it is pricey but, ye know what, I’m working now and I can finally afford it and if you can it is so worth it. All these places like Gourmet Burger & Joe Burger, I’m never that amazed, I’m no where near a full boner but in Bobo’s you can forget it. I feel embarrassed standing up its that mouth watering.

You are stuck for choice, and every burger has very unique to the next. That’s what I hate a load of burgers on a menu with a these funky names that bar a tomato here and a piece of bacon here, it’s pretty much the same burger. Bobo’s have the funky names and have the strange fillings to make each one a different experience to the next. My picks have got to be the Slaw Burger; the homemade coleslaw is the shit, and the Diorai, Aka the Mexican, which is covered in the tastiest chilli. I’m going through a bit of an obsession with chilli at the moment, thanks Paddy.

If I was to say anything negative about the place, it’s a bit Baltic, every time someone enters or exits the place gets brass monkeys but maybe its just I’m sitting next to the door. Yeah, that might have something to do with it.

The waiting staff was sound as well, very chatty but couldn’t understand what I was saying when I pathetically tried to flirt with her, but I think she might of fancied me because she laughed when I laughed, Someone kill me now

The toilets were quiet comfy. After the meal I graced the jacks with a lovely Rathfarnham Roaster that I was brewing most of the day and I found it to be a pleasurable experience as they pumped in Stone Roses – Second Coming. The toilet paper was the quite up market and did the job to perfection. Afterward as I sat on the toilet I wanted to hear the last tune – Love Spreads so I decided to finish of my stay with a quick wank and off I popped.

I paid up, left a healthy tip and I left with sun on my face, the wind on my back and a smug smile on my mush. I’m sure I will be dawning the door of that place sometime in the near future

1 comment:

  1. You realise that everyone can hear you when you type, I will never frequent Bobo's again thank you.

    ReplyDelete