Monday, March 7, 2011

Video Project

Today, myself and my bro, Max, start our long talked about video project that is going to talk our lifetime to complete, we are finally getting the finger out and actually starting it. It is going to take a full life time to do, but I reckon it will be worth it, even if we don't get to see the finished product ourselves.

This also means that some of the people that I know and respect will not get to see it either. In fact, now that I think about it, the only people that are really going to give a bollix about it, is some wanky generation that is yet to be born. I will be there, on my death bed, dying of some horrible incurable disease that has yet to come along and it is really, really painful, some arty little shit will be in my face telling me how deadly the idea is. I will be unable to talk because this disease will probably effect the mouth, but I will be thinking very cynical thoughts at that moment.

Lets Go! Hope the little shit is out of bed

No comments:

Post a Comment