Thursday, March 10, 2011

Movie Recommandation - Vicki Christina Barca

I have recently had the pleasure of experiencing Sky Movies for the last 2 weeks and, okay, 30 squid a month is a little affluant for my current income but let me tell you, it is worth it, it is amazing. I woke up the other night at about 4am, couldn't get back to sleep, I was pacing the gaf, on my second cup of tea, I knew I wasn't getting back to sleep, simple as that. I flicked the TV on, expecting the only thing on to be the Sky Sports News carosel but no, I forgot . . . . . . . for a few minutes I had completely forgotten about the Sky Movies, get the fuck in there, you little beauty. Firstly, I thought to myself, 'Ye know what, they will be showing nothing but bollix on at this time.' Oh my God, was I wrong. I watched Vicki Christina Barcalona, I thought it was fucking savage and I thought to myself, what a great way to start a day. So if anyone is looking for solid movie to watch over the coming weekend, checkout Woody Allen's best movie he has done in years - Vicki Christina Barcalona - PS For the rest of the day, I was fucking knackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment