Monday, March 22, 2010

In Spiration


You would think that when I haven't put anything up on the blog in a week that there must be loads going on in my life, that there must be something pre-occupying me so much that the last thing I'm thinking about is writing a blog, like, 'Jesus, Jack must be so up to his tits it's not even funny.' Well, my friends, you would be very very wrong, I have been doing fuck all. It's just I have had absolutely nothing to shit on about. I have been scanning my brain day by day for something that be even slightly humorous but sadly, for the last week, I have come up short. Not only that but I have start to worry about it. I have started to worry about not having enough bullshit to talk about. Then it dawned on me, I do, I can talk about having fuck all to talk about and about the fact that I am stupidly worried about it. Not only that but I reckon I can make it vaguely entertaining.

I said to myself as I started this thing that I couldn't force it. If I have nothing to write about, I would have nothing to write about. I would rather have nothing up here than absolute crap (like this isn't complete bullshit). So for anyone who is actually reading this and concerned that I might be loosing interest, please, do not fret, I'm sure inspiration will come shortly. It's just taking its fucking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment