Thursday, March 25, 2010

Goodbye Belly


Okay, that's it; I am going to go for it. I am going to loose the belly. I have been putting this shit off for a ridicules amount of time. For years, I've been saying to myself that I'd eventually get into it but I have been constantly putting it off. Do you know what my excuse has been, excuse, I love it, . . . . . an excuse, to myself, but my excuse over the last couple of weeks has been the fact that I have runners. You can buy a shitty pair Dunes runners for twelve fucking quid. Guess where I'm headed after this blog, Dunnes is where, with twelve squid in my wallet and I'm getting my act together. Goodbye belly, see you later, you fat cunt! You are history.

Step 1 - I have been telling Wah to fuck off for way to long. The guy is still hounding me with text messages about 5 a side up in Ballinteer. He is one persistent motherfucker, I'm going to take him up on it and not only that but its gonna become a regular fixture. . . . . Jesus, I am going to be shit. The lads that play every week are gonna be running rings around me. I'm gonna have to go in goal for most of it. Fuck it, I've got to start some where, fuck them, I'll have size on my side. If some little shit starts getting all tricksy with the ball, I'll just mill the little cunt into next week.

Step 2 - Myself and Wah went to a Michael Jackson dance class at the last Elecric Picnic and when I say that we were fucked after it, I would very much telling you the truth. This wasn't perspiring, it was something different, I was fucking soaking, it was like I getting out of a swimming pool. Okay, I had been getting drunk and madge for the three days previous but it was still an outrageous amount of sweat. . . . I know what your thinking, 'Jack, where are you going with this?' I'll tell you. The bird that was doing the dance class, her name is Jane Shortall and she does her class every Tuesday night in town. So we are starting those bad boys next week.

I can’t wait; I can’t wait to feel fit again. I was a sporty little shit when I was younger, time to get the shit together. Go on, Jacko!

PS Speaking of the Picnic, Leftfield, I cannot fucking wait. If I was to pick one act to play this picnic, Leftfield would have been top of my list, Roxy Music should be sweet as well . . . . . . . anyways, I'm off to buy those runners.

Ah for fuck sake, I just received a text saying that I was the eleventh person to get back about the 5 a side, shit anyway, a well, maybe next week.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Jack!

    I do the class before Jane's in the YMCA - i'll wave on my way out :)
    I'll be the purple one, in case you have trouble placing me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davey Carroll, You remember him, he coneed me to go up and play 5 aside in Tallaght, it was four aside, I nearly died, but I felt amazing after, I said Ill play every week, I have failed to attend the last 2 weeks. Also bad news Jacko, You need to get astro boots or you'll be laid up with a sprained ankle and a broken Toe, Try the Shoe Nook, he needs the business

    ReplyDelete
  3. I organise a game of 5 a side every friday in irishtown. Drop me a line tomorrow if you fancy playing tomorrow at 8pm.

    Tomorrow is my first game since december 08, so you are likely to be better than me, for whatever thats worth

    ReplyDelete