Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Treble Morto For Me


Treble Mortification City, USA for me, I just went up to the Gaiety School there to get my contract signed and I was greeted by a gaggle of Gaiety production gals celebrating Dublin's Fish n Chip Day in true style, well, one of them was delving into what only can be described as a vile looking battered burger, which doesn't really count as celebrating anything, does it, your just eating a battered burger, aren't you, no celebration there what so ever.

Anyways, immediately they started quoting the last 2 blogs I put up.

'Jesus,' I thought, 'What did I say in them?'

I was quickly scanning my brain to recap what exactly I went into, what I discussed coz as you know I can be incriminatingly honest in these things. I looked over there faces to see even the slightest look hostility . . . . . . they all seemed to be a positive enough.

'Phuh,' I thought, I knew this day was going to come eventually. Someone was going to read something that I wrote and that I had no idea if it was a good thing or a bad.

One of them was the manager of the Gaiety School and she told me, she was going to leave a comment simple reading -

'Handy Number? - You're Fired!'

Which pretty much would have made me do a motion in my kacks. I would have believed it. She should have done it. It would have scared the shit out of me.

Anyways, I told them I would try and keep as many daily blogs as I could throughout the five weeks and I that I would try and keep the language to a minimum . . . . . . . . I wonder how that’s gonna work. Anyone who read these things, which is probably very few, knows that there is nothing I love more than to use a good old impact word like c*** and m**********r. It is going to be f***ing hard.

Well, I better head back up to the room and see if the dance class is over.

1 comment: