Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Thought Exactly


My mate, Shocko, is one of these people who knows all the savage stuff on You Tube, every time I’m doing the You Tube thing with him, it is just none stop shit you’ve never seen before and every time you bring a clip to the table, he has either seen it about twenty times or he was the guy who showed you in the first place. The reason I bring this up is, is because Shocko showed me something, the other night, that I thought was the coolest thing I have ever seen, it was something that I have wanted to express for so long about so many people out there and I was hearing my thoughts exactly through the mouth of this writer, Harlan Ellison. Check this clip out, myself and this guy agree on one thing, that is for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj5IV23g-fE

No comments:

Post a Comment