Friday, October 30, 2009

How To Get Rid Of A Cold In Twelve Hours

Its fuckin bullshit, as my day went on yesterday my hangover slowly turned into a full scale cold, fuckin typical. As I was on my way to Greg's to record the podcast, my nose was bunged up like a motherfucker, my knees were all weak and I was coughing up some lovely green shit which can only be a nice viral infection to keep me company over my Halloween weekend. It must of been me sitting outside Pygmalion all night, smoking in a fucking t-shirt. I am such a sap.

Not only does this wreck my weekend in the sense that I have to put up with a cold, it also drags me right back to the drawing board in terms of my costume. Tonight I was going to wear a toga, which is pretty much out the window and tomorrow, I was going to just wear my boxers with a dressing gown with a wig and go as The Dude. I had the cheapest costumes ready to go and I might as well bin them. Looks like I'm gonna have to rock Dog The Bounty Hunter again or . . . . I could get rid of it, the cold I mean. Is it possible for me to get rid of this thing in twelve hours so that that come Saturday I'll have a fresh face, smiling, ready to session the fuck out of it? Well this is the challenge I have handed myself last night and I am going to continue until Supafast tonight. I am going to pummel the fuck out of myself with as many pharmaceuticals as i can find.

Cold Devastation Kit

Uniflu Cold & Flu
Box of Nerofen plus
Box of Sudafed
Bottle of Ecinatia
Tub of Chewable Vitamin C tablets
Tub of Cod Liver Oil tablets
and some Evening primrose oil that I found in Tara's bedside locker.

I have to cough up everything into tissues, I am going to force this bastard out of my system if its the last thing I do because i refuse to be sick on Halloween. It is my favorite holiday of the year so by God and anyone who fancies reading this nonsense as my witness, I will get madge ovit and party my little arse off all weekend. See ya at the sesh!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely one should always try to make the most of the situation. With this in mind, all of us here at rottencocks.com would like to suggest that you dress up as H1N1, or swine flu. To our vitamin D chocked minds, dressing up at Halloween is not merely a case of donning a silly outfit but involves, nay requires, revellers to incarnate their chosen personage or, in this case, affliction. Impersonating the deadly disease should not pose too great a problem either, as it can be pulled off by being thoroughly obnoxious and wrecking everyone's buzz.

    Let us know how the night goes. Simon, rottencocks.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you can pull it off, get dma'd ouvait over the weekend!

    -Dave

    ReplyDelete