Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 2 as a Blogger

Folks, it is day two in the life of my blog page, Jacking Off, and to tell you the truth I haven't stopped thinking about it, its weird, I have told everyone I have met about it.

- 'Oh yeah, guess what?

- What?

- I started a blog today

And every time I said it, the more I got excited. Strangely pathetic, but I don't give a shit. I got up this morning, hungover from my pub crawl last night, that nice hungover, the kind when your wrecked, in your gaff, with loads of food and you have fuck all to do with the day. You are not gonna move for anything. A morning & afternoon where all the major events consist of making an scrambled eggs, having a wank, making a cup of tea and maybe another wank for good measure.

And it starts, a weekend of sheer fucking madness. You always know your weekend is gonna be mental when it starts on Wednesday. What was I at getting locked last night, knowing I have tonight, Friday, Saturday & Sunday ahead of me. It's just impossible to run those pub crawls without drinking, even if it is a Wednesday. You are trying to interact with this group of Americans that are getting absolutely plastered, the only way of talking sense to them is to get in the same state as they're in. Locked

Gonna checkout that Noise night in Andrew's Lane tonight, myself and my mate, Aaron had never been in there as a club and last week we were just strolling by it on a Wednesday or something. We decided to pop our heads in and check it out. We had both worked there for years when it was a theatre and we thought it was probably going to be pretty much the same as it was back then. How wrong were we, Holy Shit, the place is fucking huge. They have completely gutted the place. We couldn't believe that we had never been here when it was like this. Its so mental, both of us just never got around going in. So defo gonna check that place out tonight and see if its any use. It could be a bit studenty, actually now that I think of it, I think its a student night so that could put me off. I'll see how I feel after the podcast tonight. Or should I say, I'll see how high I am after the podcast

Myself and my mate, Greg are on Week 9 of our fantasy football podcast on our site www.radiomade.ie and I think they are starting to pick up. We started off a bit shit, we were recording it in all these different places and I think that was throwing us off a bit but we have finally found our recording place, our studio - Greg's Bedroom. They are really starting to pick up which I am over the moon about because I thought the two of us were just running out of steam and that we were just going to eventually quit it. Thankfully those thoughts are long gone. I cant wait for this weeks podcast. I also cant wait for tomorrows blog, Jesus, I'm really getting into this shit. I wonder when the novelty wares off.

1 comment:

  1. Jack, you don't write like you talk,weird, would you ever use that many words in a sentance? Good musings though. Only the second Blogg Ive ever read. The first one was about politics, It meant little to me. Keep us updated on the wanking and sheer fucking madnesses.

    Cormac

    ReplyDelete