Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bet of the Century


Hay Everyone, I know I have been extremely lacks in my commitment to my blog but have no fear, I will be back at the end of the week. I have been a tad snowed in there for the last couple of weeks and that snow will be thawing very soon.

What I have for you in this blog is my World Cup bet of the week, so get on this bad boy. You will get anything from 50/1 to 75/1 for this, and maybe more on sites like Betfare. The bet is

England to loose on penalties against Germany in the second round

Slovenia are gonna be no pushovers but I defo think England will take them, just about and I believe USA are gonna give Algeria nice hiding, sending the USA into the Winning position in the group. This will leave England in the runner up position. England will then have to play the winner of group D.

Group D, I believe will go something like this, it is a simple race between Germany and Ghana in a showdown for Group D. Germany will take this home, sending them into the second round against England.

Let's do it

No comments:

Post a Comment